16-18 January 2020 - Kyiv - Ukraine
Please scroll down for information regarding Program, Transfer, Hotel, Prices, Contact, etc.
Thursday 16th January
- Senior Trainers' meeting - for Senior Trainers ONLY
- Country Directors' meetings scheduled all day
- LQ ABC for new Country Directors and everybody who is interested or new to Lions Quest
Friday 17th January
- LQEM 1st Day [Country Directors, Senior Trainers and Trainers]
Saturday 18th January
- LQEM 2nd Day [Country Directors, Senior Trainers and Trainers]
Sunday 19th January
- Good byes
Please register as soon as you can even if you don't have your flight details yet as you can submit them later.
Registration deadline: 31st October 2019
Single room for three nights:
- with LCIF subsidy: 145 USD
- without LCIF subsidy: 640 USD
Double room for three nights:
- with LCIF subsidy: 110 USD
- without LCIF subsidy: 605 USD
Additional cost for those arriving on Wednesday:
- To be confirmed soon.
- The two recipients in each country of the subsidy is to be specified by LCIF and the Country Directors.
- After the registration we will send you an email including the total amount payable and will share the payment methods with you.
- Three nights
- Breakfasts, coffee breaks, lunches, dinners, etc.
- Participation at the conference
- Transfer from both airports upon arrival on 15th and 16th and upon departure on the 19th January
Double room prices are only available in case you have someone to share the room with or if we find someone for you.
There are two airports in Kyiv:
- Boryspil International Airport (KBP)
- Kyiv International Airport Zhuliany (IEV)
All the European airlines are flying to Kyiv, so you can choose a convenient flight. It is better to book your flight in October-November 2019. Please, do not forget to register your flight in registration form to make transfers and accommodation smooth and fast.
- For best flights check: flights.google.com
- On the "arrival" days - January 15-16 - transfers from both airports will be provided by shuttles.
- On the "departure" day - January 19 - transfers from the hotel to the both airports will be provided by shuttles.
- On other days you can take a taxi (average price of transfer airport-hotel is about 10-20 euro).
- Before getting in touch please help us and look through all the information and only if you didn’t find an answer for your question contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not use any other email address as we are all working from this email for all conference related enquiries.
- Phone contact will be shared later.
- If you have some special needs – please, contact us as early as possible by email.
- We will do our best to meet your needs, but it will depend on the facilities available.
KYIV THE HOST CITY
- It’s usually soft winter in Kyiv in January: average temperature is -1 °C, most often from -10 to +5 °C. The weather is mainly snowy or rainy.